EdMedia + Innovate Learning, in Tampere, Finland ISBN 978-1-939797-08-7 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Waynesville, NC
Recent research on technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPACK) calls for the investigation of TPACK in action. This study examined how TPACK is put into action in workshops conducted as part of a graduate course that was designed with the TPACK framework. Case study used in this research helped to capture detailed information about the TPACK applications within the workshops. This paper described two cases from the list of workshops delivered by the students: 1) Integrating Technology into Educational Sciences Courses, and 2) Integrating Technology into Computer Education.
Baran, E., Uygun, E., Altan, T., Bahcekapili, T. & Cilsalar, H. (2014). Investigating Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK) in Action: Workshop Design Cases. In J. Viteli & M. Leikomaa (Eds.), Proceedings of EdMedia 2014--World Conference on Educational Media and Technology (pp. 1536-1541). Tampere, Finland: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved February 21, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/147683/.
© 2014 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Shulman, L.S. (1987). Knowledge and teaching: Foundations of the new reform. Harvard Educational Review, 57(1), 1-22.
- Koehler, M., & Mishra, P. (2005). What happens when teachers design educational technology? The development of technological pedagogical content knowledge. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 32(2), 131-152.
- Koehler, M.J., Mishra, P., & Yahya, K. (2007). Tracing the development of teacher knowledge in a design seminar: Integrating content, pedagogy, & Technology. Computers& Education, 49(3), 740-762.
- Lincoln, Y. & Guba, E. (1985). Naturalistic Inquiry. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
- Miles, M.B. & Huberman, M. (1994). Oualitative Data Analiysis, Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications.
- Mishra, P., & Koehler, M.J. (2006). Technological pedagogical content knowledge: A framework for teacher knowledge. Teachers College Record, 108(6), 1017-1054.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.