Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference, in Austin, Texas, USA ISBN 978-1-880094-92-1 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Chesapeake, VA
The purpose of this research is to investigate the viability of co-teaching between instructional technology and content methods faculty to promote technology integration in content methods courses. This study also focuses on preservice teachers' evolving perception of technology integration through participation in this collaborative teaching and learning environment.
Green, L., Kennedy, K., Chassereau, K. & Evans, A. (2012). Integrating Technology in Content Methods Courses: A Co-Teaching Experience. In P. Resta (Ed.), Proceedings of SITE 2012--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (pp. 3457-3461). Austin, Texas, USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved January 15, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/40126/.
© 2012 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Collins, A., Brown, J.S., & Newman, S.E. (1989). Cognitive apprenticeship: Teaching the crafts of reading, writing, and mathematics. In L. Resnick (Ed.), Knowledge, learning and instruction: Essays in honor of Robert Glaser (453-494). Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
- Denzin, N.K., & Lincoln, Y.S. (Eds.) (2008). Collecting and interpreting qualitative materials. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing.
- Glaser, B., & Strauss, A.L. (1967). The discovery of grounded theory. Chicago: Aldine.
- Harel, I. & Papert, S. (Ed.) (1991). Constructionism. Norwood, NJ: Ablex Publishing Corporation.
- Koehler, M.J. & Mishra, P. (2005). What happens when teachers design educational technology? The development of technological pedagogical content knowledge. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 32(2), 131-152.
- Lave, J. & Wenger, E. (1991). Situated learning: Legitimate peripheral participation. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Lincoln, Y.S. & Guba, E.G. (1985). Naturalistic inquiry. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications.
- McKenzie, J. (1999). The technology in my life survey. Retrieved October 22, 2007, from The Educational Technology Journal Website: http://fno.org/techlife.html
- Schmidt, D., Baran, E., Thompson, A., Koehler, M.J., Shin, T, & Mishra, P. (2009, April). Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK): The Development and Validation of an Assessment Instrument for Preservice Teachers. Paper presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association. April 13-17, San Diego, California. (cid:1)-3461 DASHDASH
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.