Facilitating Pre-Service Teachers’ Understanding of Technology Use With Instructional Activities PROCEEDINGS
Min Liu, Kurstin Hamilton, Jennifer Wivagg, The university of Texas at Austin, United States
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference, in San Diego, CA, USA ISBN 978-1-880094-78-5 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Chesapeake, VA
This presentation reports a project that explores how instructional activities can be best structured to facilitate pre-service teachers’ understanding of technology use in classrooms and pilots several formative assessments as a way to track students’ understanding.
Liu, M., Hamilton, K. & Wivagg, J. (2010). Facilitating Pre-Service Teachers’ Understanding of Technology Use With Instructional Activities. In D. Gibson & B. Dodge (Eds.), Proceedings of SITE 2010--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (pp. 183-189). San Diego, CA, USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved November 14, 2018 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/33332/.
© 2010 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Carmean, C. (2008). E-learning design 2.0: Emergence, connected networks and the creation of shared knowledge. Ph.D. Dissertation, Capella University, United States--Minnesota. Retrieved October 18, 2009, from Dissertations& Theses: Full Text. (Publication No. AAT 3311269).
- Hadley, M., & Sheingold, K. (1993). Commonalities and distinctive patterns in teachers' integration of computers. American Journal of Education, 101(3), 261-315.
- Hubmann-Haidvogel, A., Scharl, A., & Weichselbraun, A. (2009). Multiple Coordinated Views for Searching and Navigating Web Content Repositories. Information Sciences, 179, 1813-1821.
- Lawrenz, F., Gravely, A., & Ooms, A. (2006). Perceived helpfulness and amount of use of technology in science and mathematics classes at different grade levels. School Science and Mathematics, 106(3), 133-139.
- Rivadeneira Cortez, A. (2008). TagClouds: How Format and Categorical Structure Affect Categorization Judgment. Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Maryland, College Park, United States--Maryland. Retrieved October 18, 2009, from Dissertations& Theses: Full Text. (Publication No. AAT 3307939). Tag Cloud. (N.D.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved October 19, 2009, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_cloud. Unkefer, L., Shinde, S., & McMaster, K. (2009). Integrating Advanced Technology in Teacher Education Courses. TechTrend, 53(3), 80-85. Http://search.ebscohost.com.ezproxy.lib.utexas.edu.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.