Online Publishing: A New Online Journal on “Social Media in Education” PROCEEDINGS
Leping Liu, Cleborne Maddux, University of Nevada, Reno, United States
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference, in Charleston, SC, USA ISBN 978-1-880094-67-9 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Chesapeake, VA
This paper will first present the unique features of online journals in the field of information technology in education, and then briefly discuss the trends, issues, practices, research, new technologies and applications in the area of social media in education. The authors will also introduce a new online journal that is currently being developed,and will be published by AACE (Association for the Advancement of computing in Education). Its scope, topics, and all guidance for prospective authors will also be discussed.
Liu, L. & Maddux, C. (2009). Online Publishing: A New Online Journal on “Social Media in Education”. In I. Gibson, R. Weber, K. McFerrin, R. Carlsen & D. Willis (Eds.), Proceedings of SITE 2009--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (pp. 2858-2861). Charleston, SC, USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved November 14, 2018 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/31072/.
© 2009 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Benkler, Y. (2006). The wealth of networks. New Haven: Yale University Press
- Liu, L. (2006). A call for dynamic research in information technology in education. International Journal of Technology in Teaching and Learning, 1(1), 1-8.
- Liu, L. (2008). Online publishing in the digital age. In C. Bonk, M.M. Lee, & T. Reynolds (Eds.), E-Learn inCorporate, Government, Healthcare and Higher Education Annual 2008 (pp.2220-2225).
- Liu, L., Yuen, S., & Maddux, C. (2007). Publishing papers in an academic Journal: Guidelines and writing tips. In C. Crawford, R. Carlsen, I. Gibson, K. McFerrin, J. Price, R. Weber& D.A. Willis (Eds.), Technology& Teacher Education Annual 2007 (pp. 1174-1179). Charlottesville, VA: AACE.
- Maddux, C., & Liu, L. (2006). Publishing research findings: Some suggestions for junior faculty. International Journal of Technology in Teaching and Learning, 1(2), 55-62.
- Tapscott, D., & Williams, A.D. (2006). Wikinomics: How mass collaboration changes everything. New York: Portfolio.
- Scoble, R., & Israel, S. (2006). Naked conversations: How blogs are changing the way businesses talk with customers. New York: Wiley& Sons
- Surowiecki, J. (2005). The wisdom of crowds. New York: Anchor Books
- Wikipedia. (2007). Flesch-Kincaid readability test. Wikipedia Encyclopedia. Retrieved on January 20, 2007 from http://en/wikipedia.org/wiki/Flesch-Kincaid_Readability_Test.html Wikipeida (2009). Social media. Retrieved January 10, 2009 from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/social Media
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.
Luis Hernandez, Empowering Brains Inc., United States
EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2010 (Jun 29, 2010) pp. 970–975
These links are based on references which have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.