Digital Paper: The Possibilities PROCEEDINGS
Randy Lisk, Broward Community College, United States ; Victoria Brown, Florida Atlantic University, United States
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference, in Charleston, SC, USA ISBN 978-1-880094-67-9 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Chesapeake, VA
Digital paper is a new writing technology that revisits how information is written and transmitted. An explanation of how this technology works and educational application of the digital paper are described.
Lisk, R. & Brown, V. (2009). Digital Paper: The Possibilities. In I. Gibson, R. Weber, K. McFerrin, R. Carlsen & D. Willis (Eds.), Proceedings of SITE 2009--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (pp. 1973-1976). Charleston, SC, USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved November 16, 2018 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/30910/.
© 2009 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Abram, S. (2005). Paper and e-paper. MultiMedia& Internet@ Schools, 12, 21-22. British Broadcasting Corporation. (26). Digital paper makes device debut. Retrieved September 8, 2007, from British Broadcasting Corporation Website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3568505Datamind.(2007).DataMind.RetrievedSeptember6,2007,fromDatamindWebsite:http://datamind.co.uk/merchant/Anoto_paper.htm
- Digital Paper. (2007, August 28). Retrieved September 6, 2007, from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_paper Electronic Paper. (2007, September 4). Retrieved September 8, 2007, from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_paper
- Filofax. (2007). Filofax Digital Paper. Retrieved September 8, 2007, from http://filofax.co.uk/store/digitalpaper.asp Graham-Rowe, D. (2003). Hitting the paper trail. New Scientist, 180(2422), 28.
- Rover Technology Fusions. (2007). Note Amation. Retrieved 2007, from http://rovertechfusions.com/roverink/noteamation.aspSchonfeld,E.(11).TechNewsonZDNet.RetrievedSeptember6,2007,fromhttp://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22856627.html
- Silberman, S. (2001, April). Wired Magazine. Retrieved September 2, 2007, from Wired Magazine Website: http://wired.com/wired/archive/9.04/anoto_pr.htmlWesternCarolinaUniversity.(25).ApplyingHigherOrder(Bloom'sTaxonomy)ThinkingSkills.RetrievedNovember23,2007,fromhttp://www.ceap.wcu.edu/Houghton/Learner/think/thinkhigherorder.html
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.