The Austrian Perspective on Educational Media, Part 2
Heidrun Allert, Forum Neue Medien Austria - Präsidium, Austria
EdMedia + Innovate Learning, in Vienna, Austria ISBN 978-1-880094-65-5 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Waynesville, NC
The Austrian national e-learning network “Forum Neue Medien Austria”, founded in 2000, aims to implement a sustainable e-learning strategy at universities in Austria. It organizes a symposium which provides the opportunity to have an insight into current programs and projects of developing and using educational media at Austrian universities and universities of applied sciences.
Allert, H. (2008). The Austrian Perspective on Educational Media, Part 2. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of ED-MEDIA 2008--World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia & Telecommunications (pp. 20-23). Vienna, Austria: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved December 15, 2018 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/28371/.
© 2008 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Lindstaedt, S., Mayer, H. (2006). A storyboard of the APOSDLE vision. In Wolfgang Nejdl& Klaus Tochtermann (Eds.): Innovative Approaches for Learning and Knowledge Sharing (Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 4227, pp. 628-633). Berlin/ Heidelberg: Springer. Http://www.springerlink.com/content/91529g32t6482374/
- Bereiter, C. (2002). Education and mind in the knowledge age. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Engeström, Y. (1987). Learning by expanding. Helsinki: Orienta-Konsultit Oy.
- Nonaka, I. & Takeuchi, H. (1995). The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create the Dynamics of Innovation. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Paavola, S., Lipponen, L. & Hakkarainen, K. (2004). Models of Innovative Knowledge Communities and Three Metaphors of Learning. Review of Educational Research, 74(4), pp. 557-576.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.