E-Quiz - A Simple Tool to Enhance Intra-Organisational Knowledge Management eLearning and Edutainment Training PROCEEDINGS
Hermann Maurer, Graz University of Technology, Austria ; Wolfgang Schinagl, Styria Economic Chamber and Institut for Informations Systems and Computer Media, Austria
E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education, in Quebec City, Canada ISBN 978-1-880094-63-1 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Chesapeake, VA
It has become increasingly necessary to motivate and actively involve users to provide quality feedback for the development of future versions of applications and services within whatever institution is at issue. For this purpose we have developed an E-Quiz game to accelerate the process of learning, understanding and the successful usage of new technologies and applications. The E-Quiz is based on a simple content management system where questions and answers can be defined, personal and organisational data can be stored and a rule system on performance scores can be executed. E-Quiz games are an integrated part within a new IT marketing strategy including internal eCommunity systems, which have evolved over the past few years in response to decreasing user acceptance caused by new applications and technologies. E-Quiz games are not limited to IT content and will be applied in the future to affirm general intra-organisational knowledge dissemination.
Maurer, H. & Schinagl, W. (2007). E-Quiz - A Simple Tool to Enhance Intra-Organisational Knowledge Management eLearning and Edutainment Training. In T. Bastiaens & S. Carliner (Eds.), Proceedings of E-Learn 2007--World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (pp. 1080-1088). Quebec City, Canada: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved November 14, 2018 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/26480/.
© 2007 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Easyteach (2007). Easy Quiz Authoring Tool. Homepage: http://www.easyteach.com/easyquiz.html. Accessed April
- GSM World (2007). Brief History of GSM & The GSMA. Homepage, http://www.gsmworld.com/about/history.shtml, Accessed April 19, 2007.
- Hosted Test (2007). Easily author and administer your own tests, assessments and practice exams online. Homepage: www.hostedtest.com.Access ed April 21, 2007.
- Internet Systems Consortium (2007). ISC Domain Survey: Number of http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/ops/ds/host-count-history.php, Accessed April 19, 2007.
- Lopez (2007). Lopez, Maribel, D.: Defining a Mobile Enterprise Policy. Best Practice. Forrester Research, Inc., Homepage: www.forrester.com.Januar y 17, 2007.
- Moodle (2007). Homepage: http://docs.moodle.org/en/Quizzes. Accessed April 20, 2007.
- Questionmark (2007). Homepage: http://www.questionmark.com/uk/perception/index.aspx. Accessed April 19,
- 2007.QuizManager (2007). Homepage: http://www.quizmanager.co.uk/. Accessed April 18, 2007.
- QuizSuite (2007). Homepage: http://www.threerock.com/products_quizsuite.php. Accessed April 18, 2007.
- QuizYourFriends (2007). Homepage: http://www03.quizyourfriends.com/. Accessed April 19, 2007.
- Schinagl, W. (2001): New Learning of Adults in the Information and Knowledge Society, in: J.UCS: Journal of Universal Computer Science, vol.7, no. 7 (2001), 623-628. Http://www.jucs.org/jucs_7_7/new_learning_of_adults
- ToolBook (2007). A platform for eLearning content development. Homepage: www.toolbook.com.Access ed April 21, 2007.
- World Economic Forum (2007). Homepage, http://www.weforum.org , accessed April 20, 2007. The Networked
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.