Journal of Technology and Teacher Education Volume 13, Number 1, ISSN 1059-7069 Publisher: Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education, Waynesville, NC USA
The Teacher Education Network (TEN), a 2000 PT3 Catalyst grantee, developed a model of responsive dissemination. In contrast to traditional information transmission, responsive dissemination incorporates feedback from its audiences into the ongoing development and continuous improvement of its products and processes. All of TEN's activities, including online tool design and implementation, professional development, and technical assistance for each of its consortium partners, were based on a data-driven approach to systemic change.
Sherry, L. & Gibson, D. (2005). Responsive Dissemination: A Data-Driven Approach to Change. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 13(1), 85-104. Norfolk, VA: Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education. Retrieved March 25, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/18891/.
© 2005 Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education
- Gibson, D. (1999). Mapping the dynamics of change: A complexity theory
- W .K . Kellogg Foundation . (1999) . Logic model development guide . Battle Creek , MI: Author .
- RMC Research Corporation. (1998). Initiating and sustaining capacity for meaningful reforms. Developed by RMC Research Corporation as part
- RMC Research Corporation. (2003). Evaluation report: TEN Project. Denver CO: Author.
- Rogers, E.M. (1995). Diffusion of innovations, (4th ed.). New York: The Free Press.
- Sherry, L. (2002). Sustainability of innovations. Journal of Interactive Learning Research, 13(3) , 209-236.
- Wood , P . (2003) . Perspectives on knowledge utilization in education. WestEd: Unpublished manuscript .
- This work was funded through a 2000 Preparing Tomorrow ’s Teachers to Use Technology (PT3) Catalyst Grant to the Teacher Education Network
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.