Building Courses for Nontraditional Students with Blended Learning
Jason Caudill, King University, United States
TCC, ISSN 1937-1659 Publisher: TCCHawaii
Caudill, J. (2014). Building Courses for Nontraditional Students with Blended Learning. In Proceedings of TCC 2014 (pp. 24-29). TCCHawaii. Retrieved January 16, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/p/149825/.
© 2014 TCCHawaii
- Carman, J. (2005). Blended learning design: Five key ingredients. Agilant Learning. Retrieved from: http://www.agilantlearning.com/pdf/Blended%20Learning%20Design.pdf
- Gilardi, S. And Guglielmetti, C. (2011). University life of non-traditional students: Engagement styles and impact on attrition. The Journal of Higher Education. 82(1). 33-53.
- Lim, D. And Morris, M. (2009). Learner and instructional factors influencing learning outcomes within a blended learning environment. Educational Technology& Society. 12(4). 282-293.
- Lloyd-Smith, L. (2010). Exploring the advantages of blended instruction at community colleges and technical schools. Journal of Online Learning and Teaching. 6(2).
- McCarthy, M. And Murphy, E. (2010). Blended learning: Beyond initial uses to helping solve real-world academic problems. Journal of College Teaching& Learning. 7(5). 67-70.
- Picciano, A. (2009). Blending with purpose: The multimodal model. Journal of the Research Center for Educational Technology. 5(1). 4-14.
- Poon, J. (2013). Blended learning: An institutional approach for enhancing students’ learning experiences. Journal of Online Learning and Teaching. 9(2).
- Ross-Gordon, J. (2011). Research on adult learners: supporting the needs of a student population that is no longer nontraditional. Association of American Colleges and Universities. 13(1). Retrieved from: http://www.aacu.org/peerreview/prwi11/prwi11_rossgordon.cfm.
- Troha, F. (2002). Bulletproof instructional design: A model for blended learning. United States Distance Learning Association Journal. 16(5). Retrieved from: http://www.neiu.edu/~sdundis/hrd490/blndedlrningmodel.pdf.
- Wall, J. (2012). Strategically integrating blended learning to deliver lifelong learning. In J. Moore (Ed.) International Perspectives of Distance Learning in Higher Education. InTech. Rijeka, Croatia. P 133-148.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.