Exploration, Engagement and Inquiry in Undergraduate Education: A Case Study of Learning about Science Using LEGO® and Technology PROCEEDINGS
Danilo Baylen, University of West Georgia, United States
TCC Worldwide Online Conference, ISSN 1937-1659 Publisher: TCCHawaii
Baylen, D. (2014). Exploration, Engagement and Inquiry in Undergraduate Education: A Case Study of Learning about Science Using LEGO® and Technology. In Proceedings of TCC Worldwide Online Conference 2014 (pp. 1-12). TCCHawaii. Retrieved August 17, 2018 from https://www.learntechlib.org/p/149823/.
© 2014 TCCHawaii
- Appleton, J.J., & Lawrenz, F. (2011). Student and teacher perspectives across mathematics and science classrooms: The importance of engaging contexts. School Science and Mathematics, 111(4), 143-155.
- Becker, L.A. (2000). Effect size calculators. Retrieved from http://www.uccs.edu/lbecker/index.html#meansandstandarddeviations/.Becker,L.A.(2000).Effectsize.Retrievedfromhttp://www.uccs.edu/lbecker/effectsize.html.
- Brown, R., Brown, J., Reardon, K., & Merrill, C. (2011). Understanding STEM: Current perceptions. Technology and Engineering Teacher, 70(6), 5-9.
- Garrison, R. (2009). Implications of online learning for the conceptual development and practice of distance education. Journal of Distance Education, 23(2), 93-104.
- Kim, K-J., Bonk, C.J. (2006). The future of online teaching and learning in higher education: The survey says…. EDUCAUSE Quarterly, (4), 22-30.
- Mortensen, T.F. (2012). The LEGO history timeline. Retrieved from http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/lego-group/the_lego_history.Pierce,R.(2012).Standarddeviationcalculator.Retrievedfromhttp://www.mathsisfun.com/data/standard-deviation-calculator.html.
- Smith, K.A., Douglas, T.C., & Cox, M.F. (2009). Supportive teaching and learning strategies in STEM education. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 2009(17), 19-32.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.