Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA ISBN 978-1-880094-47-1 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Chesapeake, VA
Abstract: The video session entitled “Reflective Inquiry: Triangulation of Assessing Learner Outcomes” presents the use of the focused inquiry process from three different perspectives: the classroom student, the classroom teacher, and teachers-in-training. This video presentation addresses the foundational theory and methodologies of the focused inquiry process and demonstrates how to pragmatically apply these concepts in classroom learning.
Douglass, N. & Czech, B. (2003). Reflective Inquiry: Triangulation of Assessing Learner Outcomes. In C. Crawford, N. Davis, J. Price, R. Weber & D. Willis (Eds.), Proceedings of SITE 2003--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (pp. 42-43). Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved March 22, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/17823/.
- Andre, T., Schmidt, D., Nonis, A., Buck, N. & Hall, S. (1999). Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers Today: Using Videos of Technology-Using Teachers to Enhancing Pre-Service Teachers' Technology Skills. Proceedings from SITE Conference in March 1999 at San Antonio, TX.
- Chandler-Olcott, K. (2002). Teacher Research as a Self-Extending System for Practitioners. Teacher Education Quarterly, 29(1), 23-38.
- Czech, B.J. & Douglass, N.O. (2002). Reflective Inquiry. Interactive research presentation at CCTE Conference in October 2002 at San Diego, CA.
- McCurry, D. (1999). Technology for Critical Pedagogy: Beyond Self-Reflection with Video. Proceedings from SITE Conference in March 1999 at San Antonio, TX.
- Rock, T.C. & Levin, B.B. (2002). Collaborative Action Research Projects: Enhancing Preservice Teacher Development in Professional Development Schools. Teacher Education Quarterly, 29(1), 7-21.
- Staudt, D. & Fuqua, D. (1999). Using Videotape Technology as a Tool to Enhance the Transformation of Pre-service Teachers into Practicing Teachers. Proceedings from SITE Conference in March 1999 at San Antonio, TX.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.