Elledueò: Integrating “formal” and “social” in a language learning environment of Italian as a Second Language
Francesco Scolastra, Stefania Spina, Università per Stranieri di Perugia, Italy
Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society Volume 6, Number 1, ISSN 1826-6223 e-ISSN 1826-6223 Publisher: Italian e-Learning Association
Elledueò is the social network of the University for Foreigners in Perugia, created with the aim of uniting the international community of teachers of Italian as a Second Language (ISL) via the web. The network, based on a social learning approach, offers them an environment in which everyone shares resources in learning the Italian language and culture. Elledueò is halfway between a repository and a social network. The added merits of such a tool is the regular use of web technologies by teachers of ISL and the constant interaction in discussing the use of the teaching tools in the network. Elledueò has other users as well - students of Italian as a Foreign Language. In this environment they have the opportunity to come in contact with teaching resources shared by teachers of Italian through which they can undertake an informal type of learning.
Scolastra, F. & Spina, S. (2010). Elledueò: Integrating “formal” and “social” in a language learning environment of Italian as a Second Language. Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society, 6(1), 77-84. Italian e-Learning Association. Retrieved March 24, 2023 from https://www.learntechlib.org/p/43406/.
ReferencesView References & Citations Map
- Calvani A. (2008), La competenza digitale nella scuola: come valutarla?, slides presentate a Didamatica 2008, Taranto.
- Consiglio d’Europa (2002), Quadro comune europeo di riferimento per le lingue: apprendimento insegnamento valutazione, Firenze, La Nuova Italia-Oxford.
- Guth S., Petrucco C. (2009), Social Software and Language Acquisition, in: de Cássia Veiga Marriott R., Lupion Torres P. (eds.), Handbook of Research on E-Learning Methodologies for Language Acquisition. 424-442, Hershey-London, IGI Global.
- Hinkelman D. (2008), Project Format Repositories for Teacher Collaboration. Paper presentato alla JALTCALL 2008 Conference, Nagoya University.
- Hogbin E.J., Kafer, K. (2009), Front End Drupal, Prentice Hall PTR.
- Kahnwald N. (2009), Social Software as a Tool for Informal Learning, ElearningEuropa, http://www.elearningeuropa.info/directory/index.php?page=doc & Doc_
- LeFever, L. (2004), Introduction to Stocks and Flows in Online Communication. Http://www.commoncraft.com/archives/000593.html (verificato il 14 ottobre 2009)
- 2009)Rosati L. (2007), Architettura dell’informazione. Trovabilità: dagli oggetti quotidiani al Web, Milano, Apogeo.
- Scolastra F., Spina S. (2009), Uso di Moodle nell’apprendimento linguistico. Paper presentato a Moodlemoot 2009 (Torino, 8-9 maggio 2009).
- Spina S. (2007), Web 2.0 e didattica dell’italiano L2: reperire testi in rete, Università
- Tapscott D., Williams A.D. (2006), Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything, London, Penguin Books (trad. It. Wikinomics 2.0. La collaborazione di massa che sta cambiando il mondo, Etaslab, 2007).
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. Signed in users can suggest corrections to these mistakes.Suggest Corrections to References